Smart Tech Gloves



Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Several years ago, we had a whole night investigation. That's usually great, but this one was the end of January. It was really cold and I was quite miserable.

I was all layered up, even with my gloves on. I'm not usually one to wear gloves (or even a coat), but this weather demanded it. I would finally get warm, then I would have to take off my gloves so I could use my phone or tablet. It really got ridiculous. I knew there had to be a solution.

When IGotTech asked me to try out their SmartTech Gloves, I was so excited. I chose the grey and pink ones. I have used them with all of my touch screen devices, and to my amazement, they work great.

Want to know another secret? When you wear gloves and you're holding a camera, it helps to cut down on the static noise of your hand moving. Who would have thought?! So, you have a 3-in-one!


No comments :

Post a Comment