Travel Solution: Entertainmount #SummerPrep2015

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

I am always looking for ways of attaching my phone and tablet and phone to things. I use them so much that having a variety of ways to mount them and hold them is a necessity. I use them at home, for working, with the kids, homeschooling, at events, at meetings, and during investigations. I'm sure you get the point. I'm always attached to my gadgets. Entertainmount is my best solution. It is by far the most versatile mounting accessory I have found.

Using the straps that came with it, it can be attached to car seats, cabinet doors, beds, treadmills, bicycles, and so many other things. I can also use it with other accessories I have to make it even more versatile. I can attach it to a music stand, tripod adapters, and so many other things. We have used it with my tablet, my son's tablet, and my phone. It is pretty much with us anywhere because the uses are endless.

One of my favorite features is that the center of the Entertainmount swivels. What does that mean? If you mount it between seats in the car, you can spin the device around and select different movies and shows without contorting your body is strange ways.

The Entertainmount is a must have accessory for any techy family.

No comments :

Post a Comment