Save Time and Frustration With Liztek 7-in-1

Disclaimer: I recieved a product to review. All opinions are my own.


A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

There are so many times that I need to copy a USB drive, transfer files, or just get them organized and I get so confused switching them out of my computer and keeping up with which one needs what on it. I have ranted about wishing my computer had more than just 3 USB ports (one of which is used by my mouse). Then, there is the problem of charging multiple devices and transfering files from those devices. Well, I finally have a solution. 


It has 7 USB 3.0 ports that will allow for charging and data transfer. These high speed USB ports can connect with a desktop or laptop. It also has lights that indicate used devices. It does plug into the wall for USB 3.0 capabilities. Built-in Overvoltage/Over-current/Leakage/Short Circuit protection module. Supports Plug & Play and Hot Swaps.

Liztek also offers a no-hassle 18 month warranty with this product. 

No comments :

Post a Comment