Stay Charged with the Amadeus Power Bank

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

The problem with being such a techy family is keeping all the devices charged. If we are going to be gone all day or longer, I have to keep several chargers with me along with several power banks. Why must I? There are several pieces of tech that I need to have no matter where I am and the kids get antsy when we are away from home all day, so I need to make sure they have entertainment. I do not like lugging all that stuff around, so when I had the opportunity to review the Amadeus Power bank, I got pretty excited.


A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

The Amadeus power bank is by far the most beautiful and useful power bank I have come across. It will charge my phone up to 5 times, which means that I can charge several different devices on it as well with one charge cycle. The charging adapters that are included ensure that I can charge anything I have on hand. I can charge items that have a specialized charger as well, as long as I carry along that cord.

The flashlight is a handy addition as well. You never know when you may need one, either to find a charging port, find a device, or any other number of things that may be in the bottom of the abyss I tend to call my purse.

This charger is beautiful, light-weight, tough, and designed to be the best in existence by Sweedish designers. It comes with a 30-day no questions asked guarantee; as well as a 1-year product replacement warranty.

Would you like to win one Just comment below and tell me just how handy it would be- the winner will be chosen May 24th.

No comments :

Post a Comment