Southern Charm Sundays: The Perfect Hostess Gift With #Wordologies

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

As most of you know, I am always looking for new and fresh hostess gifts to have in my arsenal. I have come across the best yet. I love giving gift baskets, but sometimes either I don't have the time to put one together, or it's just too much for the occasion. This new solution is perfect though.


Wordologies makes the most beautiful mugs. They are sturdy and beautiful, yet simple. They have the most refreshing quotes on them as well. While it would be beautiful on it's own as a hostess gift, there is a way of making it even better. Some things you can put in these mugs are:

Candy
Salty Snacks
Stress Relievers 
Stickers
Bubbles
Stationary
Organizing Supplies
Spices
Cooking Supplies
Pens
Craft Supplies
Scrapbooking Items
Coffee
Tea
Specialty Cookies

I'm sure you get the hint. Depending on the hostess and the event, the opportunities can be endless. This would also make a perfect birthday or thank you gift. Use your imagination and show that special host in your life what she/ he means to you. 

About Wordologies:

Wordologies aims to make just a moment make a huge difference in your day. If looking at the message on an item can change your outlook from the moment you get up, why not look at that item each morning. Wordologies creates mugs, notepads, and more with a beautiful message on each. Their aim with each item is Be positive. Eliminate self-criticism. You choose your feelings and actions. Come alive. You’re worth it! They are determined that each of their products shows this in just one moment. If it can change your day, why can't that same simple message be the catalyst for change in your life. What better message for a company to shout? 

Being sent the "Patience Prevails" mug was truly a blessing. Patience is the one thing I struggle with the most. I am not patient and I am not a fan of change, which just feeds into the lack of patience. Now, as I drink my morning coffee, I ge that message and I begin to look at the day a little different. Instead of saying, "how am I going to get through this day," I find myself realizing that if I don't get everything on my list done, ti is okay. The world will not end. What a great way to start the day. 


No comments :

Post a Comment