Homeschool Tool: Kids Academy Has Done It Again

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media Blogger Network. All views & opinions expressed below are my own and are not influenced in anyway.

Kids Academy | Educational Apps for Children

Tbomb got a tablet for his birthday last year and he's always wanting these apps he sees advertised on TV. That's fine and he has a few of those, but I want the majority of his apps to be educational. The problem that it is so hard to find educational apps that are geared towards his age and that challenge him. That's why I love Kids Academy apps so much, they are everything a mom could ask for. I've even put them on my devices so he can play at the doctor and other appointments.

screen520x924 (2)

Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Game Educational Books & Free Songs

I was never a big fan of math, so the part of homeschooling that I've been dreading most is not just teaching math, but getting the kids excited about it. This app does it! My little one has gotten so excited about math that he is constantly telling me what he's learned and sharing math problems with me, almost to the point of getting me excited about them. This app has basic math and challenges them. They practice math tracing shapes, patterns, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The parent's panel is amazing and we can track our child's progress.

Download Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Game

  screen520x924screen520x924 (1)

screen520x924 (4)

Bugs, Shapes and Robots Face Paint for Toddlers

FREE for a limited time! (usually $2.99)

My little guy knows his shapes, but getting him to sit and practice them is a nightmare. He would much rather play a game, so that problem has been solved. He gets to practice his shapes and he thinks he is playing a game. I love having these apps for him. There are different levels, so they don't get bored easily. It's great that they can collect fireflies for their jar as they complete things. Little ones are all about rewards. This app has it all. Again, thank you Kids Academy for such a wonderful app. 

Download Bugs, Shapes, and Robots

No comments :

Post a Comment