Get Your Fit On With This Heart Rate Monitor


Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.
A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

When I got the opportunity to review this heart rate monitor watch, I was ecstatic. Not only can I use it during workouts, I can wear it anytime, and even on investigations without it interfering with the cameras. The features are amazing.

You can program in your age weight and sex to monitor your heart rate and calories burned. Just a few of the modes include time mode, daily alarm mode, chronograph mode, pulse mode, and exercise mode. It also had an exercise counter along with automatic and manual override calorie counter.

The coolest thing about this monitor is that you don't even have to wear it. To check your pulse, simply put your finger over the sensor. Pretty cool, huh? In addition to this, there is some set up required, but the instructions to do so are easy to read and follow.

This is the perfect heart rate monitor watch for everyone!


No comments :

Post a Comment