Book Review: CSB Study Bible For Women

Disclaimer: I received a book to review. All opinions are my own.





Now available in the Christian Standard Bible (CSB) translation with revised and updated content and a fresh, new interior design, the CSB Study Bible for Women will equip you to reach deep into God’’s Word. As the most comprehensive study Bible ever prepared for women and by women, the most powerful aspect of this Bible are the “threads” of specialized study thoughtfully woven throughout pointing you to God’’s larger story and allowing the Holy Spirit to write His revealed truths on your heart. In the CSB Study Bible for Women, you’ll join a host of other women, all academically trained in the original languages of the Bible and passionate about God’’s Word, for an intimately deep dive into Scripture that will equip you to unlock the riches and majesty of His Word, and ignite a passion to mentor others in your life to do the same.


I have been shocked at how much I have enjoyed reading this bible. I'm a King James Version Girl and always have been, besides when I was a teenager. Then, I read a New Century Version.This Christian Standard Bible reminds me a lot of it- it is easy to read, but does not take away from the meaning of the original scriptures. It is a beautiful Bible with gorgeous illustrations and so many added features, that there is always something new to take from the scripture. I have really loved learning about the women and culture of the Bible. 

I have enjoyed it so much, that I am actually letting my mom borrow it. She is in a physical rehab fascility with an injured leg. With this, she can read the Bible and  her pain and stroke effects do not seem to prevent her from understanding. It is a wonderful Bible and would be a great gift for a graduate, bride, bridesmaid, mom, or any other woman. 

No comments :

Post a Comment