Diaper Bags: Not Just For Babies Anymore #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Thirty-One Gifts has a new line available to all of its wonderful customers. This baby line is full of diaper bags, baby gear, and even decor. I fell in love with the Take Two Diaper Bag in Swirls and Whirls and knew I had to have it, but not for baby stuff.

I love this bag for my paranormal investigation/ bigfoot expedition equipment. First of all, that equipment costs too much money to just throw it in a bag to get tossed around, and it is essential to my work and research. With this bag, my equipment is safe and I have room for it all!



By far my favorite feature is that I can use it as either a backpack or a tote. If I'm out in the woods or have my hands full, using it as a backpack is absolutely perfect. However, if I'm heading to base camp or at an event, using it as a tote works best. Another thing is that it opens like a tote, so seeing what is inside and getting to my equipment is easy peasy.

I have plenty of room for my equipment and to organize it well, plus still have room for personal items like water, snacks, keys, and other items I need, but do not need to lug around a purse. My monopod/ tripod also fits in one of the inside drink pockets very well, as does my walking stick.




The thermal pocket is perfect for extra drinks, snacks, and even evidence collection. I can even use it for my casting tools. Seriously, there has never been a bag made more perfect for expedition gear. Inside it (pictured), I have: trail camera, monopod, night vision camera, GoPro, IR Lights, cords/ extra memory cards, infrared thermometer, voice recorders, night vision scope, and I have plenty more room for other gear. Sometimes I use gear that I don't always carry with me like bigger IR lights and I'm always adding to my tools!

If you are looking for a camera bag, project bag, or just all around great tote or backpack, this is a must-have. I wouldn't mind having another to use just when I need a tote.

No comments :

Post a Comment