Book Review: Complete Guide To Bible Journaling

Disclaimer: I received a book to review. All opinions are my own.

Complete Guide to Bible Journaling

Discover a powerful and popular new way to engage with Scripture through art, as the world's leading Bible Journaling artists share their personal faith journeys. Includes hundreds of bonus stickers, index tabs, vellum overlays, and traceable illustrations. Available From Fox Chapel Publishing. 

I love to make my bible pretty and do some journaling while doing my daily bible reading and bible study. However, I am not an artist and drawing is something I usually run from very fast. When I came across this book, I knew it was the book for me. Not only does it include some amazing ideas, techniques, and tips, but it also includes 400+ stickers, tabs, and overlays (that can also be used to trace). I've been having a blast decorating my bible. What I love the most is while I'm decorating, t gives me that moment that all I'm thinking about is God's word and the love he has for us and that is powerful. This book is perfect for beginners, as well as those that are looking to add a little something more to their journaling. I know some use a specific bible for journaling, but I use my every day reading bible. I just wish my women's study bible had room for it!


A post shared by Cari | Chief This Handler💭 (@cari_on) on

No comments :

Post a Comment