DIY Doll Nunchucks

I'm always trying to find new things to make for the kids' dolls. I try to think of things they enjoy doing and they have to make their dolls like them, especially snapper. She has stuff for "Bailey" to be like her nina (I even gave her a port since her Nina is going through chemo). They are learning to use nunchucks with rubber ones and love learning martial arts with their papa. I thought they would love for their dolls to have a set too, and I was right. I made these, and they were so very simple- and the kids love to play with them.


This is seriously the easiest doll project I have done. All you need is a shoestring and duct tape. Cut the shoestring at about 5 inches and wrap each end in duct tape. Easy Peasy. I made a green set and a pink set, but you can do it with any color/ pattern combination! 

No comments :

Post a Comment