Beautiful Journals From Fox Chapel Publishing

I hope you are enjoying this change from The Palmetto Queen to Cari On Living. We change throughout the course of our lives and I and this blog have changed so much over the past 6 years that a new name and look were just what we needed. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but with my MIL's breast cancer diagnosis, I've been doing more of what I want to do, spending more time with my kids, and spending more time reflecting on life.

Just in time, Fox Chapel Publishing was so nice to send me some journals to review and I am absolutely loving them. I split them up with my mother-in-law and she has really been enjoying them as well. I haven't journaled since I kept a diary in middle school, but this is really helping me to see the world around me in a new way and it is also renewing my faith because I am being reminded of the blessings around me. Thank you, Fox Chapel. These journals are exclusively from Quite Fox Designs.


Woodstock Unlined Journal Freedom

Woodstock Unlined Journal Freedom
$12.99

The Official WOODSTOCK® Journal celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the greatest music festival of all time. Embellished with inspiring quotations, this journal features plenty of space for readers to fill with thoughts and memories. Made with archival quality, acid-free 200-year paper, perfect for pen or pencil.

Woodstock Dot Journal Peace, Love, Music

Woodstock Dot Journal Peace, Love, Music
$7.99

The Official WOODSTOCK® Journal celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the music festival. This dot journal combines a planner, diary, and to-do list all in one. Made with archival-quality, acid-free 200-year paper, perfect for pen or pencil.

God All Around Me
God All Around Me
$7.99

This uplifting guided journal will help readers savor the ordinary miracles that fill our lives every day, with thoughtful prompts, beautiful color illustrations, and plenty of space for reflective writing.

Bless This Home

Bless This Home
$7.99

This heartwarming guided journal will help readers celebrate life’s greatest treasures—faith and family—with thoughtful prompts, beautiful color illustrations, and plenty of space for reflective writing.

TangleEasy Guided Journal Dragonfly
TangleEasy Guided Journal Dragonfly
$7.99

Filled with exquisite animal illustrations by visionary artist Ben Kwok, a.k.a. BioWorkZ, this guided journal offers thoughtful prompts on every page to stimulate your ideas, inspirations, hopes, and dreams.

Hello Angel Lined Journal Skates

Hello Angel Lined Journal Skates
$7.99

Use this beautiful lined journal to skate past all your journal writing doubts and fears. Illustrated by bestselling coloring book artist Hello Angel, it offers intricate illustrations to stimulate your ideas, inspirations, hopes, and dreams.

Like I mentioned before, I gave a few of these to my MIL to help her through her journey with chemo and recovery. I'm not sure how exactly she is using them, but I know she loves them. I use the Bless this Home journal with my daily bible study- it helps me to be reminded of the blessings around me and I am currently using the Woodstock Dot Journal: Peace, Love, Music as a type of smash book. It has flowers the kids have picked, little notes from them, reminders of wonderful things, and so much more. I keep it on my desk so that I am always adding to it. The others will probably take the place of this one as it gets full. 

These are wonderful, beautiful, and craftfully made. They would be a great gift for yourself or a loved one- they also make a great addition to a gift basket. 

No comments :

Post a Comment