Simply Style Yourself With Studio Thirty-One

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

I've been wanting to downsize my purse for a while, but never found a smaller one I like. My purse confession: I use a diaper bag and have more stuff than I need, plus everybody else's stuff. Now that the kids are older and carry their own backpacks, I no longer need such a big purse. While I still love my big purses, I'm so happy to have a smaller one for my "everyday purse."


I am absolutely in love with these bags. I love that by making a simple change, you can change the whole look and personality of your bag and therefore your outfit. With one base, you can have endless possibilities. 



1. Pick your base: There are two sizes. I went with the small, but wish I had gotten a large as well for everyday use and use the smaller one for being in crowds or on vacation. There is a brown, navy, and pink. I chose navy because my base colors lately are navy, teal, and gold. The small is still big enough for my wonderful gold glitter Thirty-One clutch and a few more items (keys, sunglasses, emergency items, and stun gun). 

2. Pick a flap (or 2, 3, or 4): This is where t really gets fun. There are a ton of colors and designs to choose from in addition to the endless possibilities of personalization. I have a teal with gold anchor, teal with navy anchor, and navy/ white stripe. You can also make the bag all one color. I suggest a basic and a fun flap at least to get started. 

3. Pick a strap: There are two lengths- shoulder strap and cross-body strap. I wish there was also an even shorter strap, but with the short one, you can carry it on your arm as well without it being too long. There are also many designs of straps to choose from. 



In true Thirty-One tradition, these bags are made with sturdy construction and quality materials. The flaps feature a magnetic closure (easy to close on the go), the base features an inside zipper pocket, two open pockets, and an outside phone pocket. The straps have swivel hooks for comfort while you carry it.

I could not be happier with this bag, and I'm so happy I decided to downsize. Talk with your consultant for help coordinating colors and mixing it up.

No comments :

Post a Comment