Give Inspiration with #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received items to review. All opinions are my own. 



As I've mentioned before, our family is going through a lot and between my MIL, other family members, and friends, I have found myself giving inspirational gifts across the board. I guess since I've been surrounding myself with inspiration, I'm doing the same for others. I wanted to share some of my favorites, which are from Thirty-One Gifts.

1. Avenue Scarf: They come in a variety of prints, including Virtuous Verses, that will suit all personalities. These can be worn in a variety of ways, added to a bag, and even used as home decor. They are like a hug from a good friend. Link. Here is a closer view of the Virtuous Verses print:


2. Day By Day CaseExclusive Celebrate You style! We’ve designed this portable cover for a planner or Bible as a way to thank you for shopping Thirty-One! Choose one for yourself, or as the perfect gift for the spiritual people in your life. It’s sized to fit a Bible or All My Life Planner, with pockets to hold pens, highlighters, tablet and the other supplies you need for Bible study, work or school. The Day by Day Case is offered in our NEW Virtuous Verses print, a design inspired by handwriting and scripture on a natural background. Link

3. Inspirational Card SetSometimes all it takes is an inspirational message to make someone’s day. It doesn’t have to be a special occasion to send a note to loved ones, just a moment when someone can use a kind word. Let them know you’re thinking about them with this unique, inspirational greeting card assortment. Envelopes are included in the set. Link

Image result for Inspirational Card Set - Spring 2018

No comments :

Post a Comment