It's All About The (Doll) Shoes: Sophia's Doll Clothing and Accessories

Disclaimer: I received items to review. All opinions are my own.

As I have mentioned, Snapper's 18-inch-doll is a perfect therapy tool for her. Part of using it for therapy though means that finding items that match her and that are accessories that go along with her adventures is vital. I had been searching for tennis shoes for her doll because she doesn't like wearing tennis shoes (so it would encourage her to wear them) and for some doll water shoes, because that is all she wants to wear in the summer.

Image result for sophia's doll athletic sneaker


Sophia's has an amazing selection of doll sneakers. There will definitely be some that your son or daughter will love. I love that I finally found a pair that do not tie because we are always losing doll shoestrings. However, if you are trying to teach your child to tie shoes, some that tie may be just perfect!

Image result for sophia's doll water shoes
Sophia's also has a wonderful selection of sports shoes, including these water shoes. They also have golf shoes, ballet slippers, and soccer cleats. I love these because the only shoes I can get Snapper to leave on in the summer is water shoes, so these are just what her doll needed. 

All of Sophia's doll shoes, along with all their other items, are made with very high-quality materials and construction. They are also easy for children to use. Most of the other doll shoes we have, Snapper has to bring to me to put on, but with these, she can do them herself. I'm always impressed with Sophia's and their shoes are no different.



Doesn't Bailey look cute taking a break from learning to dive in those shoes?

No comments :

Post a Comment