Comparing Studio Thirty-One From #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received items to review. All opinions are my own.

I blogged last week about my new Studio Thirty-One bag and how much I loved it. Well, I did have one thing that I wanted different and that was the bigger base. I got it and wanted to update.

I also found something out about the strap- if the crossbody is adjusted to the shortest length, you have an in-between strap, and it will hit about hip length- so you actually have three strap options!





What I love is that all of this stuff below fits in both bags- there is just more room in the larger of the two. (Here's a tip- use the key fob to keep track of things. I use mine for my stun gun and then hook it on the strap d-ring and put it down in my purse)






No comments :

Post a Comment