Falsies from a Tube

Disclaimer: I recieved a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I have a love for mascara. If I see a new mascara- I must try it. I also LOVE false lashes. While I don't have times these days for false lashes, I still love them. That is why my new best friend is 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora.

Seriously, you get the look of falsies, but the time of applying mascara. Just be sure you curl your lashes first and allow each layer to completely dry. You will never go back to regular mascara again.


  • Waterproof and smudge-proof
  • Non-toxic and natural ingredients (the fibers are 100% green tea)
  • No glue or other irritating chemicals- you can even wear them with contacts
  • Instantly magnify your lashes by 300%
  • Strengthens and conditions your lashes
  • Free bonus ebook- Get Longer Lashes
  • 60 Day 100% money back guarantee
With these fiber lashes, I have thicker lashes, that are amazingly natural looking. However, after curling and layering just right, you can get the look of fancy falsies!

I have very think but pretty long eyelashes. However, with no makeup, they are so thin, they are almost non-existent. Most of the mascara I have used either clumps them or just makes the length show, not thicken them. Mia Adora's fiber lashes are different. My eyelashes look thicker and longer. I am in love and feel like I look my best, even when running to the grocery store! WIN!

2 comments :

  1. Where would I find this product? I gotta try it. I, too, have thin eyelashes and crave the fuller look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing! I'll let you see sometime what I look like without mascara (maybe). You can get them from Amazon through this link http://www.amazon.com/Blowout-SALE-Eyelashes-Ingredients-Strengthen/dp/B00NBCD7MW/ref=sr_1_64?ie=UTF8&qid=1412821931&sr=8-64&keywords=3d+fiber+lash+mascara

    ReplyDelete