One Direction Makeup Kits: Perfect Stocking Stuffers

Disclosure: I received samples for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

I'm going to be honest with you. I know nothing about One Direction. However, I am in love with these makeup kits. I have mentioned before how much I love Markwins makeup, and these kits are no different. In fact, I usually stock up at the holidays with Markwins special holiday kits. The One Direction kits are great for stocking up too, and the colors are just fabulous.

I had the opportunity to try out three of these new kits and I have not been disappointed!

Electro Glam Mascara

This was my favorite of the products I tried. I love experimenting with hair products and color is no different. I like dying my hair, but I'm starting to notice the damage done over time. However, this mascara is the perfect solution. Create pink, yellow, or blue streaks in your hair. It will last all day, but wash out when you shampoo. Not just for hair though- use it on top of your normal mascara (at the tips) for a flash of color. You can also use it on your whole lashes for a bolder statement. 

With this particular kit, you will get the following colors: Why don’t we go there- Shock of blue; Does he know?- Pinkest hot pink; Story of my life- Amped canary yellow.

These ultra-bold colors are heavily pigmented. For bolder color, they are buildable. Make a shocking statement this holiday! 

Liquilights Glow Gloss

These lip glosses were really fun to experiment with. During the day, they sparkle, but wait til night for the real fun! They illuminate under UV black light. 

I love that they are enriched with natural oils and vitamin E. They keep your lips hydrated all day! 

Wear the gloss alone for a pop of sparkle. You can also pair them over One Direction's creme lipstick for a bolder look. (We all know, the bolder, the better!)

With this kit, you get the following colors: 
Through the Dark- Electric glitter poppy lip gloss that glows to neon red-orange under UV light
Kiss You- Orange glitter rush lip gloss that glows to neon yellow under UV light
Taken - Powerhouse glitter pink lip gloss that glows to neon orange under UV light

Rock Me Nail Kit

Nail polish- one of my addictions. I do not keep my nails painted like a wish I did, but that's one of those things we moms sacrifice. However, thanks to this nail kit from One Direction, when I do finally do them, they are fun! 

The Rock Me Nail Kit features Neon UV-Reactive nail varnish UV-Reactive nail toppings. They are sure to add some zazzle to your already fab mani. (I don't care what anybody says, you're never too old for glitter, especially when it runs through your veins!) 

I love this nail varnish- the colors are bold and fabulous. The glitter is amazingly easy to use. Just sprinkle it over your wet nails or dip your whole wet nail into it for even more glitz! 

With this kit, you get: 
Nail Varnish:
Happily– UV iced blue glitter
Moments- UV neon pink
Diana- UV 3D holographic

Glitter Toppings:
Kicks- UV snow cone blue
Not afraid- UV electrified pink glitter
Star-- UV holo glitter

About The Brand

Markwins has been an amazing cosmetics brand for many years, but adding One Direction to the mix created great makeup that speaks to a new generation (or any makeupholic or trendsetter). Together, they have created a brand that is fierce, bold, and uninhibited. This makeup comes in limited edition packaging and is priced so that any woman can afford it!

Makeup by One Direction became available November 15th at the following retailers: Macy's, Dillards, Boscov's, Stage Stores, Beauty Brands, and Lord & Taylor. 

You can learn more by visiting their Facebook page. 

No comments :

Post a Comment