Tech Tools: Liztek USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Monitors

Disclaimer: I received a sample to review. All opinions are my own.


As you know, I love tech. I am always multi-tasking, so when I can combine them, I am one happy lady! This Liztek USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Monitors is one of those tools that make me happy!

One of my problems in my work set up is that at times I need multiple monitors in order to be more efficient. So far, I've tried using my tablet as an extra screen, but that doesn't quite get the job done. Liztek has solved that problem for me.



This amazing device allows me to connect everything! I can connect up to 6 display units (however, an adapter per monitor is required). The display style is optional as well. Video MOde: Extended Desktop Mode, Mirrored Desktop Mode and Primary Mode. Audio: Headset and microphone input. 5.1 Channel surround sound through DMI interface. It also allows for easy projection connectivity. I could even connect an HDMI TV. I love that it comes with the adapter as well!

It has really come in handy for events too. I can do my work and take in information on my laptop, but allow who I am assisting to view on a separate monitor. I can also play videos/ movies from my laptop to a large television.

It's quick and easy to set up, but make sure your drivers are updated before installing the drivers for this device. The cd is included for the driver though. Beware though, it is not compatible with a mac.




1 comment :

  1. Liztek is best brand of Gadgets. Thanks for sharing great information about this products.
    Bluetooth Speaker
    USB Charger

    ReplyDelete