Merry Christmas, Little Hoo: I'm Dreaming Of A Techy Christmas



Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I have a love and passion for books, especially for my children. I especially love Christmas books. There are so many learning opportunities with them. So many things to teach. This year I have had even more fun exploring Christmas books with the kids because Tbomb got a tablet for his birthday, so we have been loading up on Christmas books for his Kindle app. (No, the kids do not use my tablet, that's the one thing I keep to myself).

Merry Christmas, Little Hoo ($2.99 kindle), by Brenda Ponnay is among the cutest I have seen so far. It is in the style of the classic Goodnight moon. I love this little owl, Tbomb is already asking for the others in the series, which have been written for other holidays and milestones.

Little Hoo is in his bed Christmas Eve, when he keeps hearing strange sounds throughout the house, and thinks they must be Santa, the elves, and the reindeer. He has to get up ad investigate, only to find that it is nothing strange. Find out what happens when he finally falls alseep.

As a homeschool mom, I love to tie cute little books with our lessons (especially since Tbomb is only 4). We used this book to learn about stopping to pay attention and inference. It was a fun lesson!


No comments :

Post a Comment