The Firing Squad

 Disclaimer: I was able to watch this movie for free in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own. 



I just do not have the words for the feels I felt during this movie. Seriously, the tears were pouring down my face. I've forever been a fan of Kevin Sorbo and Cuba Gooding, Jr. However, nothing I've ever seen them in has compared to The Firing Squad. 

This is something that happened in 2015, so it wasn't that long ago. The Firing Squad is a true story of a man convicted of drug trafficking and sentenced to death by firing squad at a prison in Indonesia. He went in an atheist who was also bitter and somewhat entitled. He even tried to escape and was caught. In solitary confinement, as a result of his attempted escape, he found salvation. Because of the change in the man and the faith he exhibited, lives all around him were changed forever. That's all I'm giving away. It is such a great movie that you must see. 

Tim Chey, the directory and screenwriter urges us to participate in the 1 Million Souls to Jesus campaign and I'm all about it. Please share this movie, get some tickets, take people, pray, and witness to all you can. Let's make heaven crowded!

Be sure to check the website because there will actually be some free screenings in some cities- your city might be included! (https://bit.ly/FiringSquadMovieBloggers

#thefiringsquad #christianfilm #summerblockbuster #movienight @firingsquadfilm  

FB Page: @TheFiringSquadMovie

No comments :

Post a Comment