Gifts For Kids: I'm Dreaming of A Techy Christmas


 My very tech oriented family has teamed up to bring you a gift guide of our top gift items. These are tech centered and unique. 


These kids gifts are fun, educational, multi-purpose, and help parents get things done.


LeapBand

The LeapBand is the best toy this year. Tbomb loves it. I love that it encourages physical activity. It also has parental settings to program quiet time, like sleep and school. During these times, it is simply a watch. Some of the features are caring for digital pets, earning gems, and teaching time. 

You can see my review here



TheO SmartBall

TheO SmartBall is a must have for any parent with a smartphone. This amazing invention allows games to be played on a device and keep it protected. they can even throw it around. 

You can see my review here







Meet Lulu

Meet Lulu is everything in one. It is a coloring book, stylus, app all in one. There are even QR  codes on each page so they are turned into digital coloring pages. Plus, it teaches about recycling. Amazing. 

Read my review here








KidLid

KidLid is on my list too. I love being able to set the kids up with some educational videos while I make phone calls or cook dinner, but I have a problem. The kids get excited and lean on my laptop or decide they want to push buttons. The KidLid fixes all of that. 

Review coming soon

Learn more: http://kidlid.com

BlueBee Pals

Bluebee Pals are my kids favorite. They can watch movies together and snuggle their lion. This is a must have for connected kids. 

See my review here








Other Suggestions

Other items that are great for the tech kid in your life are kid friendly headphones, tablet stand for the car, shockproof case for a tablet, and even a fun stylus. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment