I'm Dreaming of A Charming Christmas

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.,

I received the cutest little bracelet for consideration in the blog. As soon as I saw it, I knew I would include it. It may not be techy, but it's blingy- that's always a win. Although Kodabug can't wear it or play with it, but she sure did ooh and ahh when she saw it (she is always trying to take my jewelry).

Isn't this the CUTEST bracelet ever?!

CHARM IT! by High IntenCity is an iconic, detachable charm jewelry line
for girls from five to fourteen. Nearly fifteen years since its launch,
the brand remains a popular jewelry product adored by girls and parents
alike. In fact, CHARM IT! is a favorite among celebrity moms, including
Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum.

These charms are beautiful and perfect for a young girl or teenager. This is Kodabug's jewelry box waiting for her. That "Girls can change the world" charm is actually a locket. This bracelet was sent at random, but perfect for my little miss. She may be only a year old, but already has so much personality. She is such a miss priss and got her ears pierced as part of her Christmas, so that makeup case is perfect. She loves cookies, music, and we have a boston terrier. That anchor is awesome, I have an obsession with them. This is partially because I'm from the coast, but also because of what they stand for. I hope this charm always reminds her to stand firm and that her family will anchor her. 

"Empowering girls with the gift of self-expression is the heart behind
the brand," says High IntenCity president Renee Levy. "Our number one
mission is to inspire individuality and celebrate creativity."

It is so simple to give a personal and custom gift to the special girl in your life with these charms. The charms range from $5 to $16. What better gift to encourage individuality than a charm bracelet. No matter the personality, there is a charm for her. Start a collection for her today!

CHARM IT! products are available nationwide at specialty retailers and premium department stores (like GapKids). 


No comments :

Post a Comment