Homeschool Resource: Meet Lulu

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Have you met Lulu? Well Painting Lulu is the first print to digital coloring experience to grace us with it's presence! This is the cutest thing I have seen for the littles!

Meet Lulu is a 3 in one bundle that features Lulu and her friends. They are recyclable consumer goods that represent different parts of life cycle of environmentally friendly products.


  • The coloring book is printed on 100% recycled and recyclable paper. 
  • There are over 10 different characters, each of them equally adorable. 
  • The free app that accompanies it allows the child to scan the QR code and color on a device. (Making it perfect for travel).
  • Available in the iTunes store, Google Play, and Amazon app store.  
  • The free digital crayon is adorable and durable. 
  • There is a one-click sharing feature so children can share their artwork with their parents.
  • There are free coloring pages available online.  
I love that this integrates technology with classic children's entertainment. Although my son has his own tablet, he is still only allowed a certain amount of tech time (unless it is school related). I still want him coloring with crayons. It is nice that he can do this, but learn about technology too.

Meet Lulu has gotten him excited about recycling. I now get scolded when I throw something away, even if it is not recyclable. He loves asking questions and then coloring the page. He especially likes that I can scan the code and he can take it with him. 


No comments :

Post a Comment