Skipping Organize Me

I love starting my organized for the new year (#organizeme) the day after Christmas, but I'm skipping it this year. I am in the middle of a bunch of projects and getting caught up. At the moment, I'm still catching up on some blog posts and I really do not want to get further behind.

With this said, I have big projects and plans coming for 2015. I've started posting Instagram Challenges. I'm going to be returning focus to family, organizing, homeschool, and southern living (yes, Southern Charm Sunday is coming back).

I am starting another blog for my paranormal rock star posts, as soon as it is ready, I will share that.

What would you like to see on The Palmetto Queen? Do you have organizing, homeschool, or etiquette questions? What tricks for families would you like to know about?



We hope you had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year! 

No comments :

Post a Comment