Stay Organized On The Go: Children 'N Us

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

I find products that parents have designed with their kids in mind intrigueing. Even when one of the big name companies has the basic same thing, some how the one made by the smaller company designed by parents seems to be better. I have not seen a product yet that this isn't true with. This stroller organizer is no different.

This stroller organizer from Children 'n Us really is an amazing product. It has all the functionality that is needed in an organizer, plus the ability to grow. With the quality construction, you can allow it to grow with your children. 

This stroller organizer has the ability to also act as a car organizer (hanging from a headrest), bike handle organizer, and can even be carried in your hand. What great functionality! 

It's universal fit is essential to its functionality. Better than that, the compartments are optimized to help you be a more organized on the go parent. There are sections for your phone, keys, diapers, pacifier pouch, and even insulated bottle holder. It's so roomy that you can even fit an extra change of clothes and a couple toys. 

Guess what?!? You guys know how I love finding even more uses for things. Here are a few for this. Use it to organize a wheelchair (or even elderly walker), attach it to a high chair to keep things handy, attach it to a basket to create your mommy arsenal. These are the few things I have come up in the month I have been using it. As you can see, it is a must have for any family. 

I use the stroller I got when I was pregnant with Tbomb. It is a Graco travel system. While I wish I had a double stroller, this works. It is perfect for our family. The basket on the bottom is great too. The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of storage. I have tried hanging my huge bag on it, but usually it topples it, unless the baby seat is in it. Now, my problem is solved. Everything I need is right at my fingertips, without being in the way. It is large enough for everything Kodabug and Tbomb need, as well as a few things for mommy! 

I know we will use this for many years to come! Thanks Children 'n Us for such an amazing product! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment