Birthday Party Success, Thanks to Shindigz!

Disclaimer: I received samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Last month, we celebrated Tbomb's 4th birthday and Kodabug's 1st birthday. Since they are both September babies, we decided to have one party. Tbomb chose the theme. We had a Bigfoot theme, which tested my patience, but was well received! I have a few posts that I will be sharing about this party, but first I want to share about the amazing company that made this party very special.

The peanut butter icing was falling off, but it tasted yummy!
Shindigz is a family owned party supplier that wants to help you have the most successful party possible! They provided me with a gift card to purchase party supplies with. I was truly amazed at the prices!

I ordered:
David Tutera Chalk Pens
Camouflage Chunky Candles
Premium Tulle 6" Emerald Green
Brown Plastic Table Cover (2)
"Sweet at One" Molded Candle
Dessert Decorator (Wilton's)
Sweet Baby Feet Napkins
Mini Monkey Coloring Books
11" Black Crystal Latex Balloons
Monkey Pinata
Convert A Pinata Kit
Crayons (package of 8 boxes)
Footprints lollipos (3 boxes of 12)
Pinata Filler
Custom Treat Bags

With these supplies, I decorated cakes (first time ever), created high chair decor, decorated the tables, created treat bags, kept the kids entertained, made a hair bow, created "chalk board balloons" that flew away, and created a bigfoot baby! That is a lot of projects from one shipment! I will be sharing more tips and DIY directions throughout the week, finishing with all the amazing-ness of the party!



Shindigz is an amazing company to work with. Their customer service is phenomenal and they really care about what they do. The variety of items on their site will impress anyone.

I really love the DIY projects and party ideas they have posted throughout the site.

Shindigz has kept me sane, organized, and happy this party season. They are now my go to party supplier (believe me, that is a lot of supplies).

I can't wait to plan next year's super hero party with them! (Yes, I know- I plan early!)



Posts to come: 

Birthday DIYs (high chair decor, party bow, simple cake decor, etc.)
Birthday tips for multiple kid party
Awesome Birthday Themes
Partying With Sasquatch Overview
How to always be prepared for an event or party! 

No comments :

Post a Comment