Naturally Fresh Breath

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Trusted Health Products has become one of my favorite resources for health and beauty needs. I love the natural alternatives they offer to chemical laden drug store purchases. One of their latest products, OraMD Breath, is something I now keep with me all the time!.


Not only do I love the travel size and the awesome sprayer, but my addiction to breath mints and gum is not as urgent as it had been. I now feel confident that my breath is minty fresh! I won't go into the reasons for needed these breath aids, but trust me, it works!

OraMd Breath kills the cause of bad breath on contact, and it is clinically proven to kill periodontal bacteria. With just one spray, your breath will be fresher than ever before! 

OraMD Breath contains no alcohol, sugar, chemicals, or additives of any kind. It is pure almond spearmint, and peppermint oils. (Seriously, what could be better?!)

Even better, it is actually the same formula as OraMD. So, you can use it or Extra Strength to refill your OraMD Breath bottle! (Recycle, reduce, reuse HELLO!)

There is a no questions asked one year 100% Money Back Guarantee! 

Get a bottle now for $8.95, or even really good deals on multi and combination packs here

Go- Hurry-Seriously, you will love this stuff!

No comments :

Post a Comment