Huggies Make Her Happy #MC

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

A little over a year ago, we were so excited to finally be through the potty training journey. Tbomb had finally gotten potty trained, only wearing a pull up at night. Then miss Kodabug surprised us and we were right back to square one. 

Tbomb wanted to take Kodabug on a walk.
She was only a few weeks old, so he decided to explain
the woods to her! 
Kodabug and Tbomb have been completely different. In fact, almost completely opposite. One of the biggest differences have been their preferences. Tbomb didn't like noise and Kodabug does. Tbomb would only sleep with the tv on or a lamp on. Kodabug will not sleep with any light on. 

Even with diapers, they have been different. Tbomb really didn't have a preference for diapers. Kodabug definitely prefers Huggies! She has fewer diaper rashes and seems more comfortable in general. With Tbomb, we got whichever diapers were cheaper or we had a coupon for. With Kodabug, we stick with Huggies. When I had the opportunity to work on Huggies and Target (which I LOVE), I jumped at the opportunity. 

Huggies Snug & Dry diapers have so many features I have grown to love and appreciate more than I thought I would. For instance, the SureFit design promises up to 12 hours of leak protection. Perfect for once she started sleeping through the night. Tbomb would often wake with everything soaked. This didn't happen with Kodabug. Huggies kept us prepared! Even when she really started moving around the flexible waistband allowed her to move without sacrificing the protection. 

Wipes are something I learned quite early on as a mom that quality is best. I've bought cheap wipes thinking they would be just as good, but that is not the case. I would end up spending more because I had to go through more wipes. Now, we stick with Huggies Natural Care wipes. They are thick and durable, without causing me to worry about a breakout or rash because of harsh chemicals. Not only are they thick and durable, but they are soft and gentle on baby's skin. Kodabug smiles because I'm not having to scrub to make sure she's clean! Huggies Natural Care Wipes Triple Clean come in refill packs, designer tubs, soft packs, stylish on the go containers, and even pop up tubs.

We actually use Huggies Natural Care wipes for much more than just wiping baby's bums! We keep them everywhere for hands and faces of the kids, wiping dogs in the car (especially their feet), removing makeup, cleaning jewelry, and even cleaning shopping cart handles and tables when we are out and about. 

I had the opportunity to shop online and have Huggies diapers and wipes shipped to me. This made things easier! I didn't have to worry about remembering diapers on our weekly shopping trip, especially since that's the only reason I head to the baby section these days. They arrived within a week of placing my order and actually before the estimated arrival date. 


A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

Ready to get even more excited? Target is launching a new subscription service to make mom's life easier! Sadly, I don't often make it to Target because I live in the middle of nowhere. That makes this subscription service even better for me! You can schedule automatic diaper delivery to your home and even get free shipping. You have to buy them  anyway and this does not cost any more. Why not take one thing off your list and let someone else do the work for you?! 

Just For You:

$1.50 off  Huggies at Target.com here
Huggies Facebook
Twitter @Huggies


No comments :

Post a Comment