Book Review: My Twins' First Halloween

Disclaimer: I received this product to review. All opinions are my own.

With a week until Halloween, this gal is getting pretty excited. It has been my favorite holiday as long as I can remember. I have always loved everything about it, but now my enjoyment has shifted. Being a parent has changed what I love about Halloween. I love seeing the excitement on my kids' faces and love to take these opportunities to teach lessons. Last Halloween, Kodabug was only a month old, so this year is extra exciting.

Tbomb gets just excited and me and the Mr, so when we got this new Halloween book, I knew there was lots of fun to be had!

My Twins' First Halloween is part of a series of books all about a little girl named Paris and her little twin sisters. Paris (now 14) is actually the author as well. The series highlights their adventures and lessons learned. I actually can't wait to read more of these books!

This particular book takes us through the journey of the twin sisters going trick-or-treating from picking their costumes to getting candy. The story is so cute!

The quality of the book amazed me. the paper is nice and thick, the cover is durable (very important in our house), and the color are vibrant. There is even a pumpkin stencil of Paris on the last page. You can't get much cuter than that.

I hope you decide to follow along on Paris' journey. It is cute and kids are sure to love it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment