Trend Alert: Silix Bracelet

Disclaimer: I received the product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.

As I've mentioned before, I'm obsessed with jewelry. My husband thinks I have plenty, but we all know he is wrong. Because of that, over the last year, I've become a HUGE fan of Jewelry.com Their amazing selection, pricing, and quality is enough to make any girl swoon.

Naturally, when they asked me to review their new product line, I accepted. I am completely in love with this bracelet!



The Silix Bracelet by Aya are only available on Jewelry.com and one of the hottest trends at the moment. They have a classic element that make them timeless as well. This gorgeous bracelet is just the right amount of chunky and classic. The detail is phenomenal. 



The sterling silver coated stainless steel links give it a classic look, while the silicon links make it trendy (and comfortable). 
Silix by Aya Black Silicon Bracelet with Sterling Silver Over Beaded Stainless Steel

The silix comes in a variety of colors, textures, there is one for every body. Colors include red, black, navy, and white. Finishes include silver, gold, and rose gold. You can even get one with over beading, which is nice and blingy. 

Retail for these beautiful bracelets is $179. Jewelry.com is so awesome, they offer the bracelet for $59. For a limited time, you can get one for $39 with code SILIX at checkout! 

No comments :

Post a Comment