Back To School: Bird Feeder For The Family #YellowBeaks

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I had been racking my brain for a great first day of school activity that Tbomb could enjoy all year. When Yellow Beaks gave me the opportunity to review their bird feeder, I knew they had given me the solution.



The plan: The night before school, my husband will hang the bird feeder on the window of the kitchen. Then, on the first day of school, I will surprise him with the information that we will spend the day outside. That in itself will be a treat for Tbomb. 

We will go hang out under the kitchen window and have our "circle time," bible study, and review jar (more on that). 

I think the bird feeder will give not only an addition to our nature focus of homeschool, but also give a break when one is needed. What better way to continue learning when the kids are wild, than to go outside and learn about nature. 


My Thoughts:

This bird feeder is really gorgeous, and I love the house shape it has. the suction cups are sturdy and stick great. Having three gives extra security for multiple birds. There is a lip on the front to keep the feed from falling out, along with the perch that runs the length of the feeder. The bird feeder is sturdy, but unobtrusive. I really love it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment