Southern Charm Sunday: Hey Y'all!


It has been quite a while since I've sat down to write y'all a Southern Charm Sunday post. The ideas have been flowing, but I haven't taken the time to do them and I was concerned that they were not enjoyed. However, this week I received a sweet email asking me to do them again. I was also asked to share more of my beautifully imperfect southern life. I will start doing these again every Sunday! 

There are big plans here at The Palmetto Queen, and bringing these posts back in full swing is one item on the agenda. Along with writing about etiquette more, I want to challenge y'all as well. So, I am putting together an Instagram challenge! Who's game? It will start in October, but don't worry, I will give you plenty of time to prepare- it would be rude not to.

We are going to start off a little simpler though, I want to challenge you this week. I urge y'all to go pick up some pretty Thank You notes. They do not have to be fancy, just something you enjoy. Share the picture on Instagram with #southerncharmsunday

Speaking of Instagram, do you follow me? Well you should- every Sunday, I share a tip. Sometimes it is etiquette, sometimes it is household, sometimes it is even organizing. I promise these are great tips and advice- well worth the week long wait!



So, follow along! 

I want to hear from you! What etiquette tips and subjects do you want to know about? What are your favorite etiquette related items? What do you want to see included in the Instagram challenge? Just comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment