Let Bedtime Rock with #JammyJams

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 



Okay- first of all, I turned 30 in June. This translates to my being in love with 90s music. I mean, seriously in love. My playlist is still full of 90s alternative. When Jammy Jams gave me the opportunity to review. Their album Lullabylooza 90s Alternative Goes Lullaby, I was in when I heard "90s." 

Most of these songs are actually on my frequently played list on iTunes. 



Other Titles Include: 
Once Upon a Rhyme (Hip Hop Classics)
Pop Goes Lullaby
Little Headbangers
Eighties Babies
Greatest Naps
Goodnight Crawlers (Classic Alternative)
Goo Goo GaGa (Lady Gaga)
Once Upon This Rock (Christian Rock)

Jammy Jams is a Bethesda-based children’s music record label that records, produces and releases lullaby music based on popular songs. Jammy Jams has been featured on Anderson Live, blabbermouth.net and has been buzzed about on twitter by several musicians and radio personalities including Sebastian Bach and Luc Carl. Jammy Jams currently has 10 albums released and many more on the way. For more information, please visit: www.jammyjams.net/about.

 Not only do I love this album, but I love the idea. Its so nice to put the kids down to bed and play some music that doesn't make me want to gouge out my ear drums (I am really not a fan of classic lullabies- just too dark for babies). It is also allowing me to let my kids hear the songs I love so much, but in a way they can relate to. I know that because of Jammy Jams, the kids won't complain about "oldies" when they are older. Next up- I have to get Little Headbangers!

You can purchase each album by Jammy Jams for about $10. They are available on CD, Music Download Card, and Instant Download.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments :