Lights for Anywhere

Disclaimer: I have received a product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.

As many of you know, in addition to homeschool mom and blogger, I am also a business owner (branding and virtual assistant) and an event planner for a paranormal team and a paranormal radio host. Part of my duties include setting up displays, taking promotional photos, and bringing attention to all of my projects.

When Rtgs sent me their 20 Micro LED String Lights, I knew I had a purpose for them. These lights are super small and battery operated. Because they use less power than most lights, the batteries will last over 48 hours. The 7 inches of lights make them perfect for many uses, and the super brightness of the lights will add to the ambiance of any room.


While they are perfect for many purposes, I keep them in my mobile office. I had been wanting to find some battery operated fairy lights, but didn't think I would find such good ones. I have been using them for displays when setting up books, to help with lighting problems at command central, and have many more plans for the future.


I have mostly been using them for book promotion displays, but have plans to take them along when I visit some clients, for Cari On Media, coming up so that I can get some great photos of products to use in social media posts. 

Check out how they make the book look without even setting up an actual display.


I'm sure I will be using them in my kids' birthdays coming up, and plan to buy several more sets of these. 

How would you use these Micro LED String Lights? 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment