90 Day Challenge Update: Day 5 to 10

The 90 Day Challenge is going better than I thought it would. I'm amazed! I'm still looking to find the tools to help me track my progress, but I'll find them in due time. I am also looking at long term goals to figure out what I'm going to do after the challenge is over to keep the weight off, tone up, and really get in shape. I know that it isn't all about the weight, but that is the beginning for me.



I need to start tracking better, but this week, I really only focused on a few things. 

  • Drinking more water
  • Making sure I take all the drops as directed
  • Not skipping meals and eating them at about the same time every day. 

I will be back next week with an update!

5 comments :

  1. I'm going to be starting my own 90 Day challenge tomorrow (thanks to you and your post about the sponsorship... thanks!) and I wondered how you made the tracker with the measurements and stuff to post... help??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you signed up! The chart I did myself in google drive, but I'm looking for something different. The measure thing to the right is a code,if you click on it, it will take you to the site. Which product are you using? good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using the 30 Day diet (three times, obviously:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are really rocking it! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Thanks for your tips though. I am really enjoying knowing that I can contact you anytime when I have a question or concern! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete