We found an Elf: Christopher Pop-In-Kins

A while ago, I was asking questions about a certain little elf on Facebook. I was asking questions because I liked the idea of the elf, but I had concerns. I want my son to learn holiday spirit, not commercial spirit. Also, that certain elf pretty much creeps me out. It turned out to be a pretty great conversation and Christopher Pop-In-Kins contacted me about his book/ doll. Pretty excited, I check out the site and was intrigued!

Isn't this little guy just adorable?! My son loves him and now says "elf" constantly.

Christopher Popinkins was sad because he wanted to meet the children he made toys for. He told Santa how badly he wanted to see the smiles on the children's faces so Santa gave him a very special assignment. He could go watch the children play and tell Santa how good they are. There was only one rule- Christopher had to hide up high so that the children couldn't touch him. If they do, he would lose his magic and have to go back to the North Pole to get more magic. Christopher even has a little sister!

In 2012, Christopher Pop-In-Kins celebrates his 27th year as "Santa's very first Children's Elf. His first-of-its-kind elf tradition remains a holiday favorite for generations of families across the U.S. and around the world. -About Christopher Pop-In-Kins

I love children's books and love the lessons inside. This book is no different. The beautiful artwork and adorable elf doll will make for a great tradition for years to come, and even a family heirloom. 


Their site is full of goodies for adults and children. Be sure to check them out on your favorite networks as well. 


If you are looking for an elf tradition to start with your own family, I hope you visit Christopher Pop-In-Kins at elffun.com. I could not be more happy with this set and look forward to enjoying it with my own family for years to come. 

Disclaimer: I did receive a copy of Christopher Pop-In-Kins to review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review. I truly hope that you enjoy this book as much as me and my son do. 

No comments :

Post a Comment