Managing My Time


I have known that I tend to be a busy person for a while now. Everyone is always telling me to slow down. I'm one of those annoying people who watch tv, read a book, and have a conversation all at the same time. It has always been this way- it is part of my personality. I don't do well with empty time. I just had no idea just how busy I have been lately. It wasn't until I was planning a meeting that I realized. 


This is not a contest of who is busier  I just want to give perspective. I am a mom, wife, blogger, business owner, and homeschool mom. That didn't seem like much to me, until I started thinking about the other stuff I do. Some of these "side projects" include being the case manager/ media assistant for CSPRI, publicist for my mom, writing a book, starting a network, and hobbies like crafts and baking. Add to that pups and I'm one busy lady. I enjoy being involved in a variety of projects  but I also know that I need to continue to be organized to manage it all.

I am in the process of learning to delegate some tasks within projects and streamlining my social media. My organizational system and time management system has been being refined for twenty years. Because of this, I will be sharing a series of organizational posts after Christmas  Starting December 26th, I will be posting about a different organizational tool or system every day. I want to include topic ideas from you and answer some of your questions. If there is an area you struggle with, have an idea you want to share, or have a question, email me at thepalmettoqueen(at)gmail(dot)com.

What would you like to see in the organizational series?





No comments :

Post a Comment