Thirty-One Party: Back To School

One of my all time favorite organizing product companies is Thirty-One Gifts. They just have such wonderful and versatile gifts. I am hooked on my Organizing Utility Tote ($30). I've used it for a diaper bag, mobile office, beach bag, storage, and even equipment bag.

Just in time for school to start, I am bringing you an online Thirty-One Party. Get all of the goodies you need without having to find a part. (Yes, I will earn hostess goodies and those will transfer to giveaways and great posts for you!) Just go here and RSVP! THEN- get your shop on! When you're done, go ahead and book your own Thirty-One party (online or offline) and earn your own great Thirty-One rewards!

This is the perfect time to get stocked up on your Thirty-One essentials. Don't miss this party!

What else can you do right from my party page? Order (of course!), book a party, become a consultant (on my someday list), and even personalize your items! So, head on over and lets rock this party! Party page 

Photo

You even get to choose from all the goodies that are on sale right now! 

Here are the things on my list: 



Hang-Up Home Organizer
($45)
Perfect Party Set
Perfect Hostess Gift [Must Have]
($60)
Note Cards w/ Envelopes (URU) - 4683
Note Cards w/ Envelopes
($20)

Badge Buddy - 4563
Badge Buddy
Perfect for an event planner [Must Have]
($7)

Essential Storage Tote - 4446
Essential Storage Tote
I think this would be perfect for road trip activities
($28)


Zip Top Utility Tote
What a great upgrade! [Must Have]
($35)


Cinch-Top Bin
Another great item for car trips, or organizing kids stuff
($25)


Fold-It-Up Organizer
Organize your tablet with a notepad and interior pocket [Must Have]
($30) 

Guess what? We've got 100  Items for $20 or less!

Organizing with Thirty-One Gifts

I could go on and on about how amazing the products are and how you can organize with them, but I am going to direct you to a Pinterest board. I have been helping a friend of mine get started with her Thirty-One business. I have had so much fun researching and finding amazing tips that I have to pass them along. 


Follow Cari George (The Palmetto Queen, CariOnDesigning, Owl Creek Academy, NighLon, and Paralina Radio)'s board Organizing With Penny on Pinterest.

This party lasts until August 15th. Between now and then, I will share mine and Penny's favorite Thirty-One organizing tips!

No comments :

Post a Comment