Fresh Ways to Bring a Smile to Every Day Situations with #FreshGuard

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fresh Guard™. I received promotional items and Fresh Guard™ products in exchange for my participation. The opinions and text are mine.

For several years (15 to be exact) I have worn a night mouth guard for teeth grinding. If I do not wear it, I wake with a headache and with my jaw throbbing with pain. There are times when the grinding is so bad, it wakes me up. Apparently grinding teeth is an anxiety/ stress mechanism. Let's face it- no one is ever going to be completely free of stress and anxiety. While the mouth guard allows me to get better sleep, and not wake in pain, it isn't all roses.

To be honest, I go through entirely too many of these mouth guards because they just get yuck-o. I clean them the best I can, but after sitting in our mouths all night, cleaning needs to have a little extra oomph that toothpaste doesn't give.

Now, thanks to Fresh Guard™, my mouth is happy. Fresh Guard™ is Efferdent's latest product line. Designed to clean mouth guards, retainers, removable braces, and night guards, Fresh Guard™ gives a fresh start each night and allows you to wake with a smile on your face. (Watch the video)


I love that Fresh Guard™ comes in two unique options. There is a soak and wipe options. I was expecting the wipes to not clean as well as the soak, but they were a life saver and cleaned well beyond my expectations.

When we went away last time, we were only gone for one night (although with kids, it feels like we are packing for a month). I was trying to pack my stuff as light as possible, so I just threw in a couple of Fresh Guard™ wipes, and was on my way. That night, when it was bed time, I was almost dreading not having that clean feel I had gotten used to with the soak. I was no where near disappointed. I had a nice, clean mouth guard and had a smile on my face as I lied down.

The Fresh Guard™ wipes are alcohol free, and do not cause damage to your retainer, mouth guard, or removable braces. They remove odor causing bacteria (yay!), prevents mouth film build up, and reduces yellowing and stains of your mouth device. If you wear a retainer removable braces, these will be ideal for you- they are perfect for after meals and have a fresh mint flavor.
The Fresh Guard™ soak truly is amazing. I just love it. The soak kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria in only 5 minutes. The removes build up of mouth film, yellowing, and stains from your device. The first use may actually require multiple uses to remove any build up of residue. Regular use will then prevent build up.

Fresh Guard, from the makers of Efferdent, is a new cleaning product for "Removable Dental Appliances." Currently, no other product exists that is designed to clean the unique materials these appliances are made of. Users have resorted to cleaning with toothbrush & toothpaste, mouthwash, denture cleaners, etc., that either damage the product, does not kill bacteria, causes discoloration to the product, and can corrode metal and damage other materials. Wearers of removable dental appliances are unsatisfied with their current cleaning methods.

Putting a smile on my face is all about freshness. I cannot handle my mouth not being clean. I always have with me a toothbrush, toothpaste, gum, mints, mouthwash, and now Fresh Guard™, for on the go cleaning. Many people think I have lost my mind, but if I carry a couple extra things around so that I am more comfortable, it is better for everyone.

To locate Fresh Guard™ near you, get some coupons, and more information, visit freshguardclean.com

What puts a smile on your face?

Comment disclaimer: Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.

Fresh Guard™ is specially formulated to clean mouth guards, retainers, and clear braces. Fresh Guard™ Soak kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria in just 5 minutes while Fresh Guard™  Wipes offer a convenient on-the-go cleaning solution with no water needed. Visit Fresh Guard™ for more information, store locator and coupons!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fresh Guard™. I received promotional items and Fresh Guard™ products in exchange for my participation. The opinions and text are mine.

1 comment :