90 Day Challenge Update and #SkinnyJeans

I have found a renewed motivation, thanks to Shake The Crave. I am determined to lose this weight. I have broken my goal into 3 parts. The first part is to break the bad habits, and work in good habits.


  • Limit sweets (I have a bad sweet tooth)
  • Limit my coffee to 2 cups a day
  • Get up and move
  • Drink more water
  • Snack on vegetables
My second part is to get off the first 75 pounds. I know this will not get me where I need to be, but it will be a good start. I will get to this point by doing the things above, and really keeping track of my progress, and backtracking. 

I will measure and weigh every week. 

I have started a 100 day challenge for exercise. Basically, I will walk 10 minutes a day and do 100 jumping jacks and 50 crunches. 

Then, its time to get that last 15 off and get toned and really in shape. My goal with this, is to start kickboxing and train for a marathon. To get here, I will include the Couch25k and the color run challenge.

I'm a work in progress, and will share every week to keep myself accountable. 

I love this motivation I found on Instagram!




No comments :

Post a Comment