Back to School: Set Goals For YOU as Mom!

With the kids going back to school, there is usually a little more free time for mom. Even as a homeschool mom, I've found that I can work on personal goals (whether personal, educational, or professional) while my little one is having independent study. For him, this is workbook time.



While I have a few personal goals I am working on now, they are not ones I can do while doing independent work. I use this time to start some busy bag activities with Kodabug. My biggest personal goals are fitness and continuously improving my organizational habits. 

I want to share with you one item I have found to help with my organizational goals that will be beneficial to you when setting goals. 

Disclaimer: I have received a product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own. 


The Tools4Wisdom Goals Planner has become an indispensable part of my planning process. Although I plan to add more to this planner as I go along, I started with one type of planning. I started with the events I plan with Paralina Radio and Entertainment. 

With the events, I can put in the event dates, and go ahead and mark my recording dates, along with dates that I'm just not available. This really helps with the planning. I then color code (with a box around it) for if my presence is required or not. If I know I will not be there, I use yellow. 

After this, I can plug in dates to remind guests, team members, and vendors. I also add in dates to confirm every thing. From there, I can plan when I need to get things done. 

The Goals Planner from Tools4Wisdom also includes yearly and monthly goal worksheets. 

Here are some views from the planner, so you can get a better idea of what is included. 












This Goals Planner from Tools4Wisdom is a great item for anyone who is interested in setting goals or keeping track of their progress. It would be great for some people to use as their only planner, but I use it specifically as an event planner. 

How would you use this Goals Planner?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment