The Best Tool Ever!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I had the opportunity to try out this really cool flashlight from LumenX. It is a bike mount with a removable flashlight. It even comes with a red reflector that will attach to a bike as well. The mount is amazing and the light is as well. Of course, I let the little guy try it out on his bicycle. He had fun!






Well, after TBomb had his fun, mommy took her new toy back. One of my favorite things to do is to find alternative uses for gadgets. If it works great on a bike, there has to be another use, right? Well, I found several other uses for this bike mount.

As most of you know, I am a paranormal investigator. I investigate hauntings and cryptid sightings. I also have Paralina, which is a paranormal entertainment organization. I host events, video shows, and podcasts. The LumenX bike mount flashlight has proven to be indispensable to me in the field. We even used the reflector to mark static equipment in the field.

I mounted it to my tripod (which I also use as a monopod to hold the camera still). I also put my external microphone it, which turned out to be extremely handy. My favorite thing about being able to do this is that I can have my flashlight mounted with my camera and that allows me to keep a hand free.





The flashlight is such a great size that it is just as versatile as the mount. It is a great size to hold, has a wrist strap, and fits in other adapters. I placed it n my microphone stand, just to see if it would work. I'm sure I will be using it in this manner a good bit as well.


The LumenX flashlight deserves a blog post of its own, but because I do not want to leave you hanging, I'll go ahead and share my thoughts. To sum it up, this is the best flashlight in the world! It truly is an amazing light. 

The light has a push button at the back end, which is great for turning it on one handed and for turning it on in a hurry. It has two modes: flashing and steady. You can switch between the modes via the button. The lens end slides back and forth to adjust the strength and size of the beam. The light is extremely clear. 

On Friday night, a few of us headed out to look for sneaky creatures in the woods and it was very dark. Even with the full moon, the darkness of the forest was unbearable. Everyone had flashlights, but my Lumenx was brighter than all of theirs combined. In fact, one other team member and myself headed out of the woods to watch the treeline, but I insisted they keep my light with them in case of emergency. 

That takes me to my other point. Having the flashing light is a good idea for anyone, but especially bicycle riders and anyone who spends time in the woods at night. If someone is in trouble, switch modes and everyone knows to come running. 

This light will remain in my investigation pack, I will never be without it again, I had taken some video showing the comparison of the lights, but I had to turn the video in with evidence, so I will make another video showing all of the features of the LumenX bike light. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment