Busy Mom Lifesaver: Yummi Pouch

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for my review. I was not asked to write a positive review. All opinions are my own. 

My family is gone for the whole day a lot either running errands, or just out having fun. Sometimes, my kids stay overnight while we go on investigations. Recently, the family went on an overnight trip. What does all of this have in common? It can be difficult with a 9 month old and a almost 4 year old.

The biggest challenge for my family is making sure that they both eat nutritionally, but in a manner that is handy for travel. Especially for the baby, this can be a bit daunting. It is a little easier with the Tbomb, but since he insists on having apple sauce every-single-day, that can be difficult.

An amazing company recently came to my rescue.


Yummi Pouch is a reusable and squeezable snack pouch that makes eating on the go so much simpler. The zipper seal opening makes filling and washing very easy. You can even get a spoon that goes on the nozzle to make feeding infants easier.



Why buy those expensive pouches that are not refillable? These are just as much fun, green, dishwasher save, freezer safe, and you can put whatever you want to in them. Yummi Pouches are available in 2.5 to 10oz sizes.

Uses:
Let frozen baby food square defrost for easy feeding
Applesauce
Yogurt
Frozen Yogurt/ Icecream (Keep an extra in the diaper bag for grabbing on the go)
Smoothies (When you freeze a smoothie, it doubles as an ice pack for lunches)
Pudding
Baby food (I mix the cereal, add fruit or veggie and pour in- great for feeding Kodabug)
Do you make your own baby food? Freeze and store in Yummi Pouches!
Use them for condiment dispensers and other creative uses.

When we went on our overnight trip, I fixed meals and snacks for both days and put them in the Yummi Pouch for easy feeding. I use girl/boy labels so that I know which snack/ meal belongs to which kid. You can even use a dry erase marker to label for each kid, or the specific meal. I'm telling you, this product is a busy mom's dream come true.

While we were away, I just put whichever meal I would need at that time in my freezable bag and headed out. I now keep a pouch spoon in that bag for them. Eating in a restaurant is much easier now and there is no need to worry about bowls coming open or trying to mix food on the go. Tbomb likes them because he can use them too.

The Yummi Pouch works perfectly for days out and fits perfect in my small freezable pouch.

My Thoughts: Yummi Pouch is one of the most versatile products for children and babies I have ever used. Not just for applesauce. Use them from birth on up with different purposes for each stage of childhood. No kids? Well, there are so many uses that anyone can benefit from a Yummi Pouch. They are durable enough for a preschooler, but easy enough for an infant. Attach the standard pouch spoon and infant feeding is even easier. Label with stickers or dry erase markers. The larger size has an expandable bottom, so that it will stand while filling. Cleaning is a breeze with a bottle cleaner, or dishwasher. You can even freeze them. I have seen some reviews stating that they leak, however, no matter how much I squeezed them, they did not leak. The double zipper prevents leaking very well.  I will be adding to my collection. My family will use them for years to come.

Yummi Pouch sets start at only $7.99, which is the cost of only a few prefilled pouches. I don't know about you, but I prefer reusable items! Be sure to grab an insulated pouch to keep those snacks cool or warm!

Get started with one of these gift sets.

Yummi Pouch little munchkin set Yummi Pouch reusable food pouch set

Yummi Pouch has recently released eco-friendly cloth snack and sandwhich bags in a variety of sizes. Don't worry, these are next on my list!

Introducing Yummi Pouch cloth snack bags




Yummi Pouch is offering a discount to readers of The Palmetto Queen: PARTY4YP for 10% off
 

No comments :

Post a Comment