Pets Can Be Gross, But UV Lights Are Fun

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I love this UV flashlight. It is great for its intended purpose of finding pet urine stains. I also like to use it as a "homemade" invisible ink game with the kids. We even use it in our paranormal investigations. Great light and worth the money!

After more uses, I am blown away by this light. We have puppies and they are not completely trained yet. I could smell the urine but could not find it. I got down on the floor with the UV light and found that the pup had urinated under the couch. That was much easier than pulling out all the furniture finding it that way. Thanks to the UV light, Pinesol, odoban, and lysol, we are odor free. My sanity is still there, so I am one happy mommy!
You can purchase UV Sight's #1 Ultraviolet Blacklight Stain & Urine Detector Torch through Amazon for $14.97 (plus, free shipping).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment