Survival Gear: Gerber Knife

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was so excited to have the opportunity to review the Bear Grylls knife by Gerber.  Being that my family spends so much time in the woods, we have been putting together our survival gear. We have a couple of different projects going now. We are working on survival in case the economy crashes, but the main concern is survival in case of severe weather or lost in the woods. My husband and father-in-law have been checking on our knives, machetes, guns, and other weaponry and categorizing it for use. When I asked my father-in-law to try out this great knife, he was so excited. He started right away putting it to the test. 
He started out just putting it through the normal wear and tear tests, trying to break it and such. He could not break it, so he moved on to more practical uses. He said it was great the throw and has an amazing blade. It is a nice simple knife that is rugged enough for every day and strenuous use. It even comes with a survival book. 

I think my family will order a few more of these! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

  1. hat way, when disaster strikes and there's no time to think, you won't have to. 72 Hour Survival Kits

    ReplyDelete