Extra Organizing with Extension Cords

I received this as part of an advertorial.

I don't know about you guys but I end up taking my laptop with me a lot. I tend to need an extension cord, but do not feel comfortable using a plain old household type. I just feel that it is not strong enough, plus the outlet is wrong and I don't care to use an adapter. Also, I find that the utility cords are just too long and I trip over them. Until recently I've been at a loss for what to do and just used what I had on hand.


Thanks to SolidCordz, I now have a premium 6 foot heavy duty extension cord for all my equipment and computer needs when I'm away from home (which is a good bit now).  Even better, it comes in a pack of two. 
Solid Cordz® 6 foot extension cable is the solution to your electronics and power equipment reaching problems. This sturdy and long-lasting 72-inch length extension wire can give your room a clean and organized look. The cable is thicker than the usual which houses a 16 AWG wire. The cables are fully rated for 125 volt/13 Amp applications.
I no longer worry that my computer is not safe or that the power is not transferring appropriately. Plus, the easy grip ends make sure the ground is right and make plugging and unplugging a little easier.

The SolidCordz premium 6 foot extension cord is proven and tested for its top-quality: Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed & CSA approved. It also boasts a “No questions asked Lifetime 100% money back guarantee”

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment