Hookah Time

Disclaimer: I have been compensated in the form of product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.

As many of you know, I am a smoker. Well, before anyone starts on the health train, let me just say that I know its not healthy and all that- that has not helped remedy the situation that far. We do, however make adjustments to help the quantity of cigarettes, as well as the quality of air in our home.

The biggest adjustment is that we do not smoke in the house. While its nice to sit out on the porch and enjoy a cig with my coffee, sometimes I can just not go outside. Sometimes, I am on a roll and need to stay at my computer. Enter- Vaping Cricket.

Vaping Cricket is your go to site for all your ecig and vape needs. I was blown away at the prices. With a $40 credit, this is what I received (They even threw in a sucker- cool!)


The particular Hookah I wanted was out of stock, but they have amazing customer service and gave me options. They told me I could wait for restock or I could let them make it up to me, so they sent me this: 

Tsunami E-Liquid Flavor:: white spirits - 18mg nicotine
Ego-T Combo Blister Pack - Silver
eGo-T Case

This was a great shipment to get started with. 

First Impressions: The customer service is beyond fantastic, could not have done better myself. The packaging and shipping speed/ method is quick and appropriate to the product. So far, the battery lasts quite a while and the flavor is great. I am also ecstatic that I received an extra tank, so I can try out different flavors. 

I will definitely review again to update after using several times. 

No comments :

Post a Comment