Keep Calm and Drink Chai

Disclaimer: I received a product to test. I was not asked to write a positive review and all opinions are my own. 

As I've mentioned before, I used to work in a bookstore, that was also a coffee shop. I dreamed for years of opening a coffee shop. Seriously, I love everything that is involved in coffee shops (and book stores).

When I first discovered Chai, I was amazed. I had my usual Caramel Macchioto with 2 extra shots of espresso every morning, but I usually wanted something different in the afternoon, so I tried Spiced and Vanilla Chai. I started craving them almost as much as I do coffee. Well, I have only had a few since leaving my job to be a stay at home mom (read: work at home mom). I have often found myself wishing for one in the afternoons, but never could find a grocery store product that I really enjoyed.

Then, Nature's Guru contacted me and asked me to do a review of their Instant Vanilla Chai. Of course, after trying different brands, I was skeptical of trying another at home Chai. I tried it and my skepticism was soon put at ease.




Confession: I do cheat a little. Since I drink my Chai in the afternoon, and need a boost- I add a scoop of instant coffee to the mix. 

To enjoy this amazingly delicious drink (really, dessert), just add 6 to 8 oz of hot water to a Chai packet in a cup and stir. 

Here's a little secret- if you want something cold, or more creamy (although its already creamy) just do what I do. 



Add just enough hot water to for the mix to melt, add milk (or cold water) to make it a whole serving. You can even add in a scoop of instant coffee before you add the cold. I even added a scoop of coffee ice cream one day- talk about heaven! 

Nature's Guru sent me 3 extra boxes to do with as I wish. As much as I know you would like to win a box, I did something a little differently with my extras. I help out with a group for new first time moms. We've all been there and know how hard this time in life is and sometimes we just need a treat. I thought these moms could use a treat, so I took the Vanilla Chai and some cookies to the last group meeting. These moms just loved it and were blown away at the gesture. Each mom left group feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. 

These moms were so excited about this simple treat, so they had to know where they could get their own Nature's Guru Vanilla Chai, and even wrote down the different ways that I told them to make it. 

Get your own Nature's Guru Vanilla or other flavor Instant Chai. (Amazon)





No comments :

Post a Comment