90 Day Challenge Update: Day 1 to 4

As you know, I am part of the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. It is time for my weekly update.

I finally got the guts up to do a "before" picture. I love having my picture taken, but just not full body. Here I am in all of my chubby (aka fat) glory!


This is me at 210 pounds, with a height of 4'10

I received my HCG drops on Monday, so I began the challenge Tuesday


Here are my stats:

Day 1
Weight: 210
Arms:   14.5
Thighs: 27
Waist:   44

Day 4
Weight: 205
Arms:   14
Thighs: 26 
Waist   41

I'm progressing pretty great, actually. 

I do want to start tracking my other measurements as well, like my bust and waist. I would like to find something to track them with that I can embed on my sidebar or into posts. If you know of anything, I would love to hear about it. 

I am feeling amazing, I have more energy. I also feel more comfortable in my skin. I know that 5 pounds isn't likely to make that much of a difference, but I think it is that I actually have progress and that I am taking steps to a healthier life. 

I will continue to update every Friday for the next 3 months. I will share next week about what I hope to accomplish by doing this. 

Disclaimer: I received the HCG drops in exchange for my participation in the 90 Day weight loss challenge

5 comments :

  1. Way to go! I need to get my butt in gear and start working out and figuring out something weight wise soon. My armour dosage isn't quite right yet, but at least I finally have some energy during the day. I look forward to keep up with your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...seems like you are making great progress so far. :)


    - Robin
    http://ourcarolinadays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm proud of the changes and I can't wait to see the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking for bloggers to participate. I just finally got to the point that I had enough- If I don't do something now, there may be irreversible damage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! I actually applied and was accepted, so I'll be working on it, too!

    ReplyDelete